What is the Group Merchandising Conference?
The 2021 Group Merchandising Conference will be held in a virtual format using the Zoom Meeting platform June 21-24, 2021. Attendees will have the opportunity to hold private, 30-minute pre-scheduled video conferences much in the same way they would in person.
The Zoom Meeting platform will allow Manufacturers to promote and share their products with video and screen and file sharing capabilities that will allow them to share literature and other information with the touch of a button. This will allow Distributor buyers to purchase retail displays, take advantage of supplier promotions, learn about new products and explore targeted assortments. This virtual format is great for both new and longtime group vendors.
“I truly believe this is the single most effective format going on anywhere in the industry. Other buying groups should learn from this.”
Why Should I Attend?
The Group Merchandising Conference provides you with countless opportunities to connect with decision makers and make key connections in one location. Here are the top reasons attending the GMC can have a positive impact for you and your business:
- The private, 30-minute meetings allow you to meet directly with Distributor buyers and decision makers without any distraction
- Meeting one on one via Zoom meeting allows you to exhibit product, share literature, and allows you to assist Distributor buyers in purchasing retail displays, supplier promotions, new products, and targeted assortments
- Avoid unnecessary travel, avoid hotel costs, while still meeting in a virtual one on one session with HDA distributor members.
- With 40 Distributor members in attendance, your investment in the GMC can have a resounding impact on your bottom line
- Meeting individually with several wholesale partners in one place will provide you with insights that can allow you to tailor your program and product line to be the most effective for Distributor members and their dealers
“The recent PRO Group conference was a great investment of our time and resources. The event was very well done and the members were engaged and ready to do business. It was a very cost-effective way to reach a number of quality prospects in a short period of time. Sign us up for next year!!” -Attending Vendor